We specialize in an outside-in approach by enabling collaboration with pioneers and change-makers, to help you cultivate a new mindset, organization, and business.
Ryan McLaughlin, MCL Founder
Ryan McLaughlin, MCL Founder
Understand from and collaborate with others. Develop your path. Celebrate your achievements. Our services support you to drive real change.
Innovation Journeys take you around the globe, diving head-first into the world of innovation, where you'll meet the pioneers changing the future, understand disruptive business models, and obtain insights to overcome your biggest challenges.
We create meaningful and innovative real-world experiences that inspire action, by developing bespoke event concepts. Wether a thousand person conference or hundred person summit, we gather the right people together around new formats, topics and thought-leaders.
A proven methodology for solving problems through designing, prototyping, and testing ideas with users. Design Sprints quickly align teams under a shared vision with clearly defined goals and deliverables.
Pioneers, Entrepreneurs, Innovation Leaders from across the globe.
Whether your organization is just starting on it's digital journey, or you've already digitized a piece of your business, continuous learning is required to stay ahead.
• Outside-in knowledge gathering
• Collect and actively discuss insights
• Needs researched and identified
• Partnerships and collaborations discussed
• Experimentation of new digital business models
A strategy for Digital Transformation will not be permanent or etched in stone. In the digital age, even strategy requires pivots often.
• Plan lighthouse Digital Transformation projects.
• Plan for Cultural Transformation and nurture a digital culture
• Develop digital business models and trial.
• Digitize your organization’s operating model
• Create a framework for new digital leadership
Broad implementation and commitment, whilst acknowledgement of missteps, are critical to an authentic and transparent...
• Digitization of processes and infrastructure through the use of more sophisticated technologies
• Re-skill and empower talent to meet Digital Transformation targets and goals and allow people to work in new ways
• Implement digital tools to make information more accessible across the organization.
• Ensure all employees are brought into the digital culture.
Who are good partners and collaborators for our Digital Transformation journey/path?
How can we consistently and sustainably bring new insights into our organization and ensure they are used?
What does Digital Transformation mean for my industry?
How can I become an innovation driven leader and foster the right culture for Digital Transformation to take hold?
What successful Digital Transformation results can I learn from?
Digital Transformation is on the minds of most executives at legacy organizations, not to mention being a prevailing topic…
The professional services industry, specifically management/strategy consulting, is being disrupted by new…